Friday, May 4, 2012

Questions about narwhals??

AT MIDNIGHT DUH!!! If you have any questions about narwhals (like you have to do a report or you are curious) or about the site ask here. Just reply to this post and I will try to answer as soon as I can. I have an internship at the NOAA (National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration) and I can always ask one of the Marine Biologists. Plus, I now a good amount of info about narwhals because I have done a couple reports on the species. I will try to check this daily but I am a little busy right now and I won't be on much when school starts back up. I will love to help and can give you facts and information on these species, all you have to do is ask. :) 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! First off: THIS SITE IS AMAZING! Thank you for contributing to our species in this wonderfull-tast-o-riffic way! I've always been a fan of narwhals and am surprised I've not made it here before now, so... thanks! :D
    Secondly: The reason I was brought to this amazing place was in search of good narwhal pictures, and lo and behold, here they ALL are! *dramatic music*
    One of the pics that you've posted (pic in post on Sunday, January 15, 2012) was linked to a real-live person somewhere but the link is dead now. I was wondering if you had any info on who made this. I'd like to use that image in the intros to my youtube vids. If all else fails I'll add this blog to the credits for where it came from, but I'd love to get the permission from the original creator. I also noticed that this blog hath not been updated in ~ 2 years xD Hopefully you may get a notification on this. Anyhoo... Thank you for your time good sir and or miss, and you have a SPLENDID narwhal-riffic day ;D

    ReplyDelete